Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fibro Medical Crossover


It's easy to tell when something's not right for most people. With Fibro it's harder. Today for instance I've been having bouts of dizziness. 

Now I occasionally have dizziness along with my other symptoms so it's hard to decipher if there is another cause. Do I rush to the doctor to ask them to figure it out, when they will most likely point back at the Fibro first even if another cause surfaces eventually?

This goes along with many other things, sudden chest pain being a great example. Most people would be alarmed, but that's fairly common for me. Should there be a serious issue that arises down the road, I'm more scared that I won't know to seek help. Numbness and flu like symptoms are pretty common among Fibro suffers, so it's really hard to know when there is something else going on. In fact if you look to most major clues of many illness, Fibro patients will have several of the symptoms on a normal basis. 

I'm worried for my overall health that these symptom will mask something that will eventually be life threatening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment